Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanks for Thanksgiving !

Thanksgiving is long gone and the holidays are right around the corner (Yay). Today was the start of the Winter trimester, and I must admit it wasn't half bad. I did switch from evening to morning classes and am terribly missing my former compadres. Thanks Be To God, that one tagged along with me. I will admit there are a few people I already can't stand, but I like to blame that on my "old age", where things tend to bother me more than used to. Stay tuned, it is only Day 1 and I have 3 more months to go with this new crew !! Wish Me Luck - I will need it :)

Here are few photos of some things my family and I made for Thanksgiving! It was all so YUM !

Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Dulce De Leche

 Homemade Cranberry Sauce (I added Dried Canberrys for texture)


Gourmet Sweet Potatoes Courtesy of Mari


Corn Bread and Biscuit Stuffing courtesy of my Mom

1 comment: