Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Chef Trying To Make It

Ok, so its been a while since I have done a post and I know the 4 fans(you know who you are) have been itching for some more, so here we go, I'm back! I should tell you that the direction of the blog is going to change a bit, I should probably change the heading from "a chef in the making" to "a chef trying to make it". I have recently graduated from Culinary School and am nearing the end of my internship, now is the time I need to decide to stay and stick it out in relatively successful company slaving away at nights, scarificing my already non-existant nightlife or try to make the move into a smaller company where my work/life balance might be a little prevelant. None the less, I will try to bring you some exciting posts on me and my life in the process.
Stay Tuned !!!





1 comment: